Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tweek my Leaks

took another first in the 18 man sng, yeah for me, again selectively aggressive, hung back picked my spots. Feeling more and more like I'm allergic to sleep. Just can't get myself to go to bed, theres' so many things I feel I will be missing out on, then when I eventually do go to sleep, I"m dead to the world. This is why I feel it is so important for me to get good at sng's, well poker in general. I'm awake all night, the whole house is asleep, even the dogs, can't really do much that makes too much noise, so I fire up the computer. I really want to making money during this time. The hardest part about having a tiny bankroll is grinding it out at the low limits.
I swear to Christ, they call with anything. Nobody's paying attention to how you''re playing.
For instance, bl 50-100, 1700 stack, I'm in the seat and rs up my aa, 2.5 standard. Idiot buttn calls with j/2u what? and goes a/i on his 2. great i call looking great til the j comes on the river and i'm out.
I just think if you can tear it up at the low levels you can play friggin Bellagio, Bobby's Room, Rio here I come. Just crazy crazy.
I've been twittering a lot lately, lots of friends finding me on twitter, great to talk to peops I haven't seen in a while.
Really pissed that I have to wait until 2010 for the iphone to come to TMobile. Sure you can buy one, but you have to do something to it that voids that warranty and if it's anything like the ipod you really need that warranty.
Jimmy, the best computer programmer, says no to that idea, so looks like I'm waiting, hope I don't get hit by a bus before 2010.
this is why i work 7p-7a, because without work and poker I'm sitting talking to myself all night whilst typing.
Sad because my daughter's 13th Bday is coming up and we're not having the usual huge 3k party we normally throw. She wants me to "tone it down a notch."
Excited because I've satee'd into a few big events, which is cool, still working on my goal of satelliting into the wsop this year. I know if I could get there, tweek my leaks, I will make it deep.
Bummed because no great movies out today on DVD. Weird how the old Star Trek has been cgi'd and revamped. Wonder what the trekkeeks will have to say about this.
Pools heated up and running about 85 right now. and we're up and swimming, summer's already started in the Brashears House.
Gonna find something else to do now sick of typing,
Who else besides me is friggole sick of Joan Rivers and her evil spawnette?
And who knew Doyle Bronson was such a huge twitterereerer?

No comments: