Thursday, April 30, 2009

randomness

I hate this pic of myself, because a. i look fat here, and in fact i'm pregnant, and 2. my boobs are hanging out. this is the only pic i have on the computer, so what can you do. I could use a little wii pic, or some type of cartoon, think that would be worse

Getting ready for my daughter's 13th bday, so happy that she decided to have a party, bad news is that is 8 days away and counting. pools all set, nice and blue and heated. Looks like a hotel pool, and it's all mine. It's awesome, just got out of my jacuzzi, I think everyone should own their own pool and jacuzz.

Anth and i finished weeding 1/2 the plants around the pool, tommorrow the other 1/2 and the weeding around the koi pond. I love my life, I love my hubby, he does such a good job of providing a great life for us. He's the VPeeeee!

trying to figure out what to get Bre for her 13th bday, we already got her Offspring tix, but I always give the kids something great on their special days, so I'm still brainstorming on that one.

gonna play some poker later in my quest to get out of the fishbowl

No comments: