Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WILL TRADE MEDICAL ADVICE FOR POKER ADVICE

Willing to answer any medical questions, as that is my area of expertise. I've been the best ER nurse for the last 17 years, stay up on all new advances in medicine, and provide constant advice, tips, and answers from everything to "What is this growing on my...." to "What is this medicine used for...." to family and friends, and am willing to do so for anyone that needs nursing advice, I would just like to have someone that isn't married to me to bounce ideas off of or take a look at my play and give their expert HONEST opinion. Specifically my endgame to help amp up my sng/final table play.
I'm on twitter, "angiepatsfan" or just email me and we can talk .

It's worth a shot, I want to get better at poker, and if you need to get better, we'll chat.

No comments: